Friday 7 November 2014

Titles

Regis Philbin- how I love and miss him!
But the title of his autobiography is just awful!
Regis is a great storyteller and the book is very interesting to read.  Each chapter tells about a famous person who influenced his life.  I loved reading his stories, but the title!  So wordy and clunky!
The book is published by Harper/Collins.  Couldn't they think of a better title?
Perhaps he should have asked Barbara Walters for a suggestion.  She has a classy title- "Audition".  
I realize that Regis' book is not a full biography, and he is only writing about the influences in his life.  I have been searching through the thesaurus to find a title to reflect that.  I'm sure I can come up with one!

Perhaps the dull November weather is making me cranky.  You think?

No comments:

Post a Comment